So, I've realized what kind of business I should be in.
When did throwing parties start to cost so much???
Although, I guess having all this expense spread out over a whole year will make it seem less bad. So all I want for Christmas is cash and gift cards to Michael's, Kroger, and Target.
*sigh*
Also, the groom and I went to look at that house that was for sale by owner, and I think we decided that it would possibly need a little more work than we could afford. And after talking more about it, we found that it might be in our best interest to rent for a little while, pay down some of our school debt, save up for a down-payment, and let me get situated with a full-time job before we go loan shopping.
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment