Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Wedding Nazi

I go to meet with my wedding planner on Thursday for the first time. Hooray!

I call her the "Wedding Nazi" because of how awesome she was at my friend's wedding. She could even get the guys to do what they were supposed to at the rehearsal - no easy task - and that was half the reason I wanted to have her be my planner too.

After we meet, Doug and I are going to tour a house that's for sale. We're hoping to be able to find a house at a good price now that values are low, but if not, we're happy with renting for a while after the wedding until we find a place.

2 comments:

Maki said...

I realized how important to have a wedding planner. Good planner makes difference, actually a lot!!!

Good luck with house hunting!

colbymarshall said...

The house across the street from us is for sale :-) Heehee. But really...it is!