Monday, January 26, 2009

Difference in the Details

Let's see...

I've got the caterer, the decorator and florist, the church, the dress, the reception hall, the registry, the cake... oh yeah, and the groom, can't forget about him!

Next stop is the invitations, which I am having custom designed by the creative genius, Jessica, over at Tulaloo Stationary Studio. Not only was she willing and helpful to stay within my set budget, but she makes gorgeous designs from my simple ideas. And everything is quick, easy, and painless, thanks to the Internet and email.

And she's a police wife, which means she understands what a crazy lunatic I am.

She also has a lovely blog that highlights many of her creations, along with her great taste in art, music, and life in general. I'm excited to be working with her to move toward a final product. I won't tell you what they look like though, because it's a surprise. Just know that they'll be awesome.

Tomorrow, I meet with the photographer to finally, officially get on her books. And next stop, reception music!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

What fun!!! I bet you are getting excited!

colbymarshall said...

YAY!

Tulaloo said...

Thanks for the sweet words!

I'm really looking forward to working with you!