On October 3, 2008, the man in my life finally proposed after five lovely years of dating. I'm starting this blog as a chronicle as we head towards our wedding date on October 3, 2009 (see how nice that worked out?).
I hope to fill it up with pictures that we can use for our wedding, as well as telling you about the plans as I make them. I'll vent my frustrations and hopefully gain some insight that might help other brides-to-be plan their big day.
I also want this to be a place where family and friends can come to enjoy what I (and hopefully my fiance *ahem*) have to say about the anticipation of our big day.
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
wait...you mean October...but Yay for the new blog!
Also, I think the closer we get to D-Day, you should let others post (ahem, there's no one I have in mind) to assess for your readers to your level of gaining panic,heehee :)
Whew! Glad you pointed that out! I was spitting it out so quickly this morning, I didn't notice my error lol. Fixed now...
Post a Comment