WARNING! . . . . . . SPOILER ALERT! . . . . . If you don't want to see the dress before the big day, . . . . . stop scrolling NOW! . . . . . .alrighty....
Visit during the fundraising blogathon Saturday, April 25 9AM until Sunday, April 26th 9AM!
Important Dates
May 2, 2009 at 11:00 AM The Dress I'll be getting my dress, and I am inviting any ladies who would like to join me and my mother for a day of fitting, fun, and food!
October 3, 2009 The Wedding Day For our family and friends, join us at the ceremony and then afterwards at the reception to dance the night away!
Countdown
Welcome to our wedblog!
I hope to keep this blog as an easy way to keep you updated on my wedding plans and enjoy a countdown to the big day.
I'll also try to post important dates for all of us.
Our wedding registry!
We are registered at Target as well as Belk. You can order online or buy it in the store, but just make sure you have the registry scanned to update it and include a receipt!
2 comments:
I think its beautiful..... :) sm11902 from NPWA
Wow. This is stunning. What a lovely dress.
You are a beautiful bride. :)
Post a Comment