We had grown his hair out all winter long, so it was pretty unruly to start out.
But we quickly got it under control with Miss DeeDee's patented puppy cut.
It's perfect for the warm weather that's rolling in, and he'll be handsome in pictures (as long as I can keep his cow licks down).The groom and I (and our fur-babies) get our engagement photos taken on the 17th, and I can't wait to see the outcome!

3 comments:
Omg that is sooooo funny I cannot wait to photograph him! And you too but that is really cute!
Those dogs are so cute when they get a haircut! It's like you forget how cute they are because they are running around all shaggy and... still cute. Then you get it done and voila! CUTER!
We have an Airedale Terrier that is waiting for the weather to break- she looks like Chewbacca right now..
Post a Comment