The groom and I took some time last Thursday to stop in at a local stationary shop to peruse invitation designs. The groom found some red invitations that he really liked, and considering this is the first opinion he has had about the wedding, I'm running with it.
So our colors will be changing from black, white, and green (with some peach) to black, white, and red (with some peach). The red will be a dark, burgundy-ish color that will fair well with pink pairings instead of a bright red color that would clash. Ergo, we're ditching the green. Which means I'll also be ditching my recently updated blog design.
Speaking of invitations, I recently received the invitations I ordered from VistaPrint. I'm not super-happy with the quality, at least not for wedding invites. Part of that is probably my pickiness considering I work for a printer and am obsessed with quality of print and paper. For party invites, it's an ideal company to go with because of their low price and high level of available customization. Either way it wouldn't matter now that we're ditching our greens for reds.
So back to the drawing board, and let's hope the groom can come up with other ideas too!
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love the new color change. Black, white and burgandy were going to be our vow renewal colors...
I love reading along as you plan this out!! Cant wait to see all the wonderful photos from the blessed event!!!!
=)
Post a Comment