Friday, October 10, 2008

Wedding Planner

I called and booked my wedding planner, Jayne on Wednesday. I had been in a wedding a few summers ago - of a good friend, who is actually going to be in mine (yay!) - and she had used Jayne as her wedding planner. I remember her being pretty calm, and everything went really well and was so gorgeous. I knew I just had to hire her, even if it would help nothing but my sanity.

The whole time, I was in complete awe of how this wonderful wedding Nazi could keep all the giggling girls and nervous, immature boys in line. Jayne remembered me as the little, blonde girl in my friend's wedding, which is really amazing because I know she does a lot of weddings. I can't wait to get started with her (hopefully in the next week or so) and start looking at reception halls.

1 comment:

colbymarshall said...

Jayne is so sweet and wonderful...I'm so glad you got her!